Things to do and discover at the
Camping de l'Arche *****
The Camping de l’Arche *****, located in Anduze in the Gard, in the Cevennes, welcomes you from April to September in a green setting by the riverside. Private beach, aquatic area : you will find plenty of activities! In a real natural setting, we offer you to live a memorable experience in a unique riverside site in the heart of the Cevennes.
A campsite on the riverside of the Gardon
The Camping de l’Arche ***** is located on the banks of the river Gardon. You will be able to enjoy the river and our private beach with :
- clear water to refresh yourself
- the Cevennes steam train in the background
- the rocks from which you can jump or dive
All the season, water paradise with a heated indoor pool
For your comfort :
- Inside : 160 m²
- Outside : 240 m²
- Covered and heated pool (air ∼29° / water ∼28°)
- 4 tracks slide
We offer you an aquatic area for ever more attractive activities in all seasons. Swimming for children, balneotherapy, family water fun, relaxation. These unforgettable moments will make your stay even more pleasant.
- Paddling pool for children
- Counter-current system
- Jacuzzi, Solarium
- Anatomical benches
Slide "Iron Jungle Slide"
Slide with buoy descent.
Camping de l’Arche invites you to discover its buoy slide with a sliding length of 100 meters to fill up on sensations!
- 100% made in France: our slide was custom made by the “Compagnons du Devoir".
- Eco-responsible and 100% recyclable: the “Iron Jungle Slide" is the first water slide in France created in stainless steel.
- It’s natural design blends in perfectly with the landscape.
- An unobstructed view: observe the surroundings from the tower for a more pleasant queue.
The Spa : wellness complex
Sauna, Hammam and massage room
You will find at your disposal a wellness area with private access upon reservation at Reception, with Sauna, Hammam and massage room.
- Hammam with the scents of mint and eucalyptus*
- Sauna with essential oils of mint, orange and lavender*
- Heated relaxation chairs*
- Wellness massages on appointment with our partner Peggy.
*Free during low season for bookings of minimum 3 nights.
Closed on Sundays.
The Camping de l’Arche ***** in the Cevennes offers you many sports activities on site.
- Multisport ground : volleyball, basketball, football
- Grass football field
- Beach volley by the river (field built up to standard)
- Beach Tennis
- Petanque court by the river
- Shaded ping pong tables
- Squash court with all the equipment needed at your disposal (free in the off-season)
- Pony ride (once a week July/August) **
Activities and workshops for your children
The Camping de l’Arche ***** is part of child-friendly campsites. From July 1st to August 31st, a complete entertainment program will be provided by a multilingual team for an unforgettable holiday !
You will find :
- Children activities
- Inflatable castle (in high season)
Restaurant Le Mazet
A moment of relaxation and a traditional cuisine
Throughout the season we offer a varied menu of dishes prepared on site by our Chef. We welcome you every day from 4pm, from Monday to Saturday.
« Le plaisir de la table est la sensation réfléchie qui nait de diverses circonstances, de faits, de lieux, de choses et de personnes qui accompagnent le repas »
Jeffrey's home - Cocktail Bar
To refresh you during your vacations and even at home!
Our barkeeper has selected for you more than 379 alcohols & liqueurs and 25 tonic waters, in order to elaborate a card of signature or classic cocktails, as well as at your convenience ones.
In order to continue your vacation, even back home, we offer you our cocktails for sale, available on our online store “Jeffrey’s at Home"!
54 different tree species to discover
The arboretum is located in The Camping de l’Arche ***** on the banks of the Gardon d’Anduze at an altitude of 130 meters. It extends over 10 hectares. You will be able to discover 54 different species of trees from all over the world during your walk.
A region full of emotion to discover
A region in the south of France in the heart of an exceptional territory, an inexhaustible source of surprises and change of scenery. The Cevennes offer you a warm living environment with a remarkable heritage, wide natural spaces and many cultural and sporting activities. Everything is there to make your holidays a success!