Welcoming, protecting and caring for others is at the very heart of what we do and what we are.
As always, the whole team is mobilized to ensure your comfort and your safety.
See you soon !
A COVID-19 referentis appointed. Throughout the season, he will ensure the proper application of the measures.
All of the following measures are likely to be relaxed on 21/06, the date of transition to the step 3 of the
- Wearing a mask is not obligatory on the campsite.
- In addition to the soap already available in the sanitary blocs, hydroalcoholic gel is available at the points of passage of the campsite (sanitary blocs, reception, swimming pool, restaurant, etc. . . ).
- All services are open.
- Everyone is asked to respect a distance of 1m between people and to wash their hands frequently.
The Reception :
Even more than usual, we make sure that there is little waiting on your arrival and departure.
In order to respect the distancing in the current context and depending on the number of people present in the
reception, we kindly ask you to wait outside.
The sanitary blocs :
The sanitary blocs will all be accessible.
In addition to very regular cleaning, for which we already use a product that complies with standard NF 14476, we provide additional disinfection at the most sensitive points.
- It is open as usual.
- The deckchairs must be spaced one meter apart one from the other.
- It is recommended to bring a large bath towel to put it on.
- In addition to routine maintenance, additional disinfection is performed.
- For attendance, the distance of 1 meter must be respected – that means 200 people maximum can be simultaneously in the pool.
- The water in the basins is chlorinated, disinfected and disinfectant. Since the virus cannot survive in the water, you will be able to enjoy the pool fully and with complete peace of mind.
The restaurant :
- The tables are spaced one meter apart one from the other.
- Maximum ten people per table.
Activities & Kids Club
Like every year, we have renewed our confidence in the Team 4 Animation team.
The activities will take place, but a little differently than usual, in order to offer suitable solutions.
Most of the activities are done outdoors and we have enough space to respect the suitable distance.
Outdoor games for children :
Access to the games is allowed. These are disinfected regularly.
The river :
The beaches and the rocks are located on a very wide natural space which allows you to find a welcoming place to settle in, while remaining sufficiently spaced with other families and thus to respect the suitable distance.
Outside of the campsite :
Wearing a mask is not compulsory.However, some shops, businesses or sites may request the wearing of a mask or recommend it.
Be reassured and book without worry or stress!
- We advise you to take out the cancellation insurance that we offer and which would allow, in certain cases, not to lose the deposit paid in the event of cancellation.
- If at the date of your stay, at least one of the following cases of force majeure: border closure or administrative closure of the campsite, was in effect, we will suggest that the deposit be deferred (after deduction of the costs of € 15 file) for a subsequent stay in 2021 or 2022.
Apart from these cases, constituting a case of force majeure, if you do not come, the usual booking conditions will apply.
If things change and the French state provides for specific measures related to Covid-19, we will comply with them.
In all cases, we will do everything possible to guarantee your interest in respecting the commitments made mutually.
We remain at your disposal for any other question.